Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I intend to get pictures this year. Maybe sooner than later. So far I seen they provide an awesome view, as some of you even have videos. Outstanding, you guys know who you are.

Umm, I don't know the rules of posting other peoples work. I worked with some masons. I don't work there now. I quit, I work alone with my boss as of right now. He let his guys go. Well, I met my boss now, through my old company. And Here's a picture of the work my old bosses lead mason did. He's in his early thirties, my old boss bid work, and a friend of mine would build with him hand in hand. So my old 'foreman' - 'crew-leader' type mason boss. Did the work on this house here. I just will put 1 pic and give him credit.

He obviously, no matter how obnoxious he is, inspired me to work like him.
What do you all think of his stuff here.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Beautiful work and beautiful stone....the horizontal lines don't bother me in the least

·
Sure, I can do that...
1,893 Posts
terrific work, indeed. with or without those (nearly) horizontal lines.
If you are working towards reaching that level of work, you will be a fine mason.

·
wannabe
2,283 Posts
I love stone work!

I didn't notice the lines until they were mentioned.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for anyone who has the patience to beat on rocks all day and make art....

Great pic!

Reactions: Ayerzee

·
wannabe
2,283 Posts
no matter how obnoxious he is, inspired me to work like him.
What do you all think of his stuff here. EDIT:key...."Inspired me to do work like him"

I've worked for plenty intolerable [email protected] who did quality work, I learned a lot from them but promissed myself I'd never be like them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts