Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to come home so I can go to taste of Chicago. I bet grumpy is there rite now. He has italian beef in one hand corn on the cob in his other hand. When he finishes that he is going to eli's booth for some cheese cake for dessert. :Thumbs:

·
Registered
190 Posts
747 said:
I want to come home so I can go to taste of Chicago. I bet grumpy is there rite now. He has italian beef in one hand corn on the cob in his other hand. When he finishes that he is going to eli's booth for some cheese cake for dessert. :Thumbs:
Not to be an ass, but what does this have to do with contractor-related topics?

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That why is posted in general discussion :Thumbs: Actually I thought grumpy would have type back. I was there last night but I guess not.

Glasshouse....LOL :cheesygri

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Grumpy's newly married and has other responsibilities right now, he'll be back fulltime in about 6 mos. to a year. Let him enjoy it while he can.

·
Registered
199 Posts
747 said:
That why is posted in general discussion :Thumbs: Actually I thought grumpy would have type back. I was there last night but I guess not.

Glasshouse....LOL :cheesygri
Generally speaking only; Does the average stew at Northwest Air still long for the roar of a P&W R2800?

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know I fly for American airlines. I also only fly them I don't service them. Thats a engine. But your getting way out of my expertise. That would be like asking a race car driver to explain everything under the hood of the car his racing. He only drives he doesn't waste his time trying to be a expert on engines. :cheesygri

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Taste of Chicago is over rated. DOn't bother going. Not to mention someone got shot yesterday. Welcome to Chicago!

Teetor the honey moon's already over since the pregnancy hormones kicked in. I'm just too busy running in this hampster wheel called my company.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts