Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally sat down, not really wanting to plow through the learning curve, I sat down and made a youtube chanel and 2 videos!

I have to say, it is mindlessly ez to do. Im working on a script ill have a voice over lady do, or maybe my wife. Im hung up on background music.

Anyhow

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone know of a service that makes youtube videos? I have something I would like to see if it could be done, well, within my budget anyhow.

Its like an animated video of someone coming in from the cold and warming their hands by the firepalce.

Would be for my youtube chanell only.

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
anyone know of a service that makes youtube videos? I have something I would like to see if it could be done, well, within my budget anyhow.

Its like an animated video of someone coming in from the cold and warming their hands by the firepalce.

Would be for my youtube chanell only.
I know a guy, I could ask if he's interested.

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that would be cool. he can email me at jbmohler at gmail . com

thanks
Jeff

·
Your Smart Marketing Guru
20 Posts
The video looked good but would be better if you had a short film showing yourself doing the stuff in the images you’ve shown. Nowadays, people trust people. This implies that a customer gives a call those who they can trust and they trust videos that show the person behind it. This allows creating a bond with your viewers. Plus, if you could just make the title, your name/company, your web address and contact number into like a credit title below the video all throughout would be better because people will notice it more and put a branding to your video.

I’ve also seen your Youtube channel and noticed that it’s been quite some time when you’ve last uploaded a video. There are a lot of companies out there or even freelancers who could help you with this all you need is to search but be careful in choosing. Make sure that they can make your videos engaging and makes it stand out from the rest of the competition.

And if you wanted someone to do it, there are a lot of online freelancers on some websites if you do some researching.

Reactions: JBM

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips. I was just doing it out of boredom more then anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts