Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's been about a 5 year hiatus from posting due to circumstances that i never could have seen coming.

But, i am getting things started again, slowly but surely.

So, i just dropped in to say Hi to everyone and see how you guys have been doing.

Ed

P.S.
Is Douger222 still around?

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
55,724 Posts
Ya, I remember you Ed. Glad you made it through your ordeal.

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Leo.

Lol. No legend here. Just a guy that tried too hard to keep his family together through every imaginable adversity.

That didn't work, but it's my Wife's loss.

She left finally 2 1/4 years ago and hasn't even made so much as 1 phone call, visit or even sending a Birthday card to our Son, who is 11 years old now in over 525 days.

But, we take care of each other just fine.

Ed

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, it does seem like a lot of things have changed, but i guess i still see nearly theexact same topics being discussed with passion and enthusiasm.

It's nice to be welcomed back by some familiar names as well a new acquaintances too.

I was sorry to have to hang up my Moderators Belt, because i enjoyed deescalatin turmoil before it got out of hand.

I guess Nathan sold off the enterprise and notice Cricket seems to have the Global Administrator Title now, so thank you for the pleasure of your acquaintance.

I'm still struggling, trying to dig myself out of the hole i allowed to be created, but things are looking upwards recently.

I don't have a computer either since mine crashed and lost all my data and accumulated photos, so posting regularly from a smart phone is a bit more time consuming, but that too will improve in time.

My son is going into 6th Grade next month. I'll be turning 57 then too. He has been such a Blessing to me. Family is what makes all of our efforts worth the hassles we encounter.

Ed

·
Super Moderator
11,331 Posts
Welcome back Ed! It's nice to see you posting again. :thumbup:

You definitely helped me through my tough time and I'm very grateful for that. :notworthy

If there's anything I can help you with, anything at all. I'm always' here for ya. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Nice to meet you.
I was in your shoes a few yrs ago.
I have since remarried, to a awesome woman and had a great little girl too.

As you said, it gets better and easier with time.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts