Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Box Builder
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok. I'm closing in on finishing up a large remodel of my own home. We have a lot of 4" Juno IC1 housings in the place. We are planning on using a gimble trim in most of these housings. So, from looking at Juno's site it seems I can use a housing that fits a Par 20 bulb or an MR16 bulb. I realize the wattage is a bit different but no big deal. Planning on dimming all lights. Here is the question. As far as LED's go, what would be a better bulb style to have when using an LED? Also, since they are all dimmed is one style better at dimming than the other? I was looking at light bulbs and they had a list of recommended dimmer switches and the number of lights on a circuit ranged differently depending if it was PAR20 or MR16. I didn't go through all the technicalities of this, but if you guys need more info to provide an answer I'll give you whatever I can. Thanks, Nick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.