Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a small plumbing and drain cleaning business that is mostly service and emergency calls. I can't seem to find a reputable company to help me get the calls I need to survive. I used to place an ad in my local Yellow pages and I would get enough work to make ends meet. I just spent $500 on Dex Yellow Pages online ads and I got zero calls! I also tried Ad words and lost my shirt. Can anyone help guide me in the right direction? Recommend a good company to work with? I am in Keene New Hampshire. I do have a website but not getting much traffic to that either.

Rooter Man told me that they have a great system that generates tons of business, but they wanted me to buy a franchise....

·
Registered
Custom
12,602 Posts
If you were willing to spend money on ads, is there a reason why you wouldn't pay someone who know how to do PPC & SEO?

·
Registered
1 Posts
KAP has it right. Hopefully it's not too late for this, but I'd type just type in something like "plumber seo" or even just the nearest big city + seo and contact them. Just remember it takes a frickin long time, but it's worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts