Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
chief pencil holder
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a request today for a bowed front bathroom vanity, and I need 2 curved doors for under the sink. Does anyone have a supplier I can order them from?

Thanks.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Decore-Ative Specialties is who I use.

If the radius is not a stock radius, and your vanity front won't be, it's a $50 set up charge, plus the square footage price of your door, plus a flat rate $250 per door.

They have their own truck that delivers in your area at least twice a week for an $8 trip charge.

1-800-729-7277 to start the process

I don't think you can order those doors on line.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
If you are building a framed cabinet, you can order a solid drawer front to the proper radius and get your rails out of it.:thumbsup:

Be sure to specify flat grain on the front.

·
chief pencil holder
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all of the replies.

I was able to talk to a rep of Corona Millworks; price was about what I expected. I can make the rails and stiles bowed, but I don’t want to mess with the panel, I called them for a full set of doors for the cabinets. It was about in line for what I expected, 1k for 2 doors. $20 sq' for the rest. I bid the cabinet it came out to $2600 and change for a 60" vanity, I think I blew them out of the water, but with all of turnings and flutings they requested, maple dovetail drawers, pre finished maple interior, custom color match, exe. It is what it is, we will see.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Thanks for all of the replies.

I was able to talk to a rep of Corona Millworks; price was about what I expected. I can make the rails and stiles bowed, but I don’t want to mess with the panel, I called them for a full set of doors for the cabinets. It was about in line for what I expected, 1k for 2 doors. $20 sq' for the rest. I bid the cabinet it came out to $2600 and change for a 60" vanity, I think I blew them out of the water, but with all of turnings and flutings they requested, maple dovetail drawers, pre finished maple interior, custom color match, exe. It is what it is, we will see.
That is a reasonable price. You shouldn't feel bad about that.

If you get this thing you might check with Decore and compare pricing with Corona.

Feel free to ask me for help of any kind. Ok Scribbles?

·
chief pencil holder
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Gus,

I definitely will be picking your brain and thanks again for the help. I will be checking with Decore if I get the contract, I like to work with local companies whenever possible. I always under bid myself, but i am getting better. The first complet kitchen i did includeing 12 boxes oak, tile counter and floors, painting and demo i only charged $2800 :wallbash:.

Thanks ray.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts