·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did he go?

·
Super Moderator
10,671 Posts
I swear I saw him about a week or so ago. Got a new screenname but same avatar I think. I love the guy (not in that way)
His posts end up getting so many replies no matter what the topic. I have likened his posts to a traffic accident. You have to slow down and at least get a look at it.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
I think he said something about health issues that were going to keep him from posting much for a while.
Could be wrong though.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
MickeyCo could add alot for the Conservatives in the P&R section, but alas, I believe that he has passed on to be with his Maker. You can't keep an educated voice like his silent & there was no reason for the moderators to ban him.
Actually, I thought that you were talking about Bob the landscaper at first. He is a very interesting poster.
Steve

Mickeyco.

The father of our catchphrase has not been seen here in quite some time.

Long live TREE FIDDY!!!!1

·
Super Moderator
10,671 Posts
Thats who the original poster was talking about. Somebody started mentioning other beloved members not seen in a while, and I thought of Mickey.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Why would he nuke Bob? The guy was weird in a German kind of way but very funny and could take a joke at his expense.

Andy.
Nathan banned Bob and he came back and seemed to be unbanable. I figured Nathan stopped messing with him untill he made it stick. Just my thoughts.
One of the last threads I saw by Bob he was talking about having health problems, so that could have something to do with it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts