Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
President
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a real possibility of me moving to a new location where a building will need to be built.

Currently, I have a cinder block building, 40x55' flat roof. 12' ceilings, concrete floor, (2) 10' overhead doors.

I would like to duplicate this building with out going bankrupt.

What are my options?

This not a pricing question :rolleyes: but rather an option question :whistling

·
Been around
1,151 Posts
Start by talking with the building department who holds jurisdiction over the land in question.

Sometimes what you want isn't allowed. Making plans for what won't fly is a waste of time.

How about a budget? You probably should give yourself one of those. Unless the money is there, it's an exercise in frustration.

Once the two above objectives have been met you can get down to business.

·
Pro
2,859 Posts
CarrPainting said:
There is a real possibility of me moving to a new location where a building will need to be built. Currently, I have a cinder block building, 40x55' flat roof. 12' ceilings, concrete floor, (2) 10' overhead doors. I would like to duplicate this building with out going bankrupt. What are my options? This not a pricing question :rolleyes: but rather an option question :whistling
Is it also a change of town living . Build what you can afford or rent space out . What is in that space . Do you need that size of building .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts