Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
There were 2 hookers but both my workers were with one at the same time. My workers claim after they each finished with 1, they both did only one while other hooker watched. This was cooberated by home owner. However, this whole ordeal never should of happened. My guys started to cry when they apologized to home owner and i do feel bad. Still, it was a dumb move.
You guys weren't by chance working here, were you? :blink:

Attachments

·
Particulate Filter
4,430 Posts
Am I the only one who sees the true tragedy here? The homeowners (can't use the abbreviated ho's in this thread) violated the sanctity of the van.

What happens in the van stays in the van - unless it needs to be washed off later.

I for one would have mailed Davinci a six pack if he had the guts to put the guys back on the job. THAT would have been hilarious! And a great way to keep your 10% retainer with no arguments to boot.

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,430 Posts
That's what I was thinking:blink: Why is the HO nosing in the builder van to even spot the hos.

·
Decorative Asphalt Guy
312 Posts
There were 2 hookers but both my workers were with one at the same time. My workers claim after they each finished with 1, they both did only one while other hooker watched. This was cooberated by home owner. However, this whole ordeal never should of happened. My guys started to cry when they apologized to home owner and i do feel bad. Still, it was a dumb move.
Geez,,,you made them apologize or they did it on their own? (trying to save their necks I am sure.)

Not anywhere near as bad but I had a guy tell me he took a wiz on the side of the house behind tall bushes (we all are guilty and you are lying if you say different:jester:) He looked down n sideways and there was the Lady HO looking out from a basement window doing laundry:laughing:

He said she just shook her head and walked off...nothing was ever said...

Steve:thumbup:

·
wannabe
2,283 Posts
That awkward moment when....:laughing:

This story is legendary, perhaps not here, but episodes such as this aren't forgotten! Davinci, the perpetrators, HOers, and HOs will be telling this story forever!:clap: I might even pass it along:laughing:

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Were they fired?
If fired, why did they go back and apologize?

Were they fired then rehired after they apologized?

Did they volunteer those details?

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,430 Posts
I'll toss in the first vote to rehire them after a week or two:thumbup:

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Now that's what I call a union break.

Reactions: Jaws

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I'll toss in the first vote to rehire them after a week or two:thumbup:
I agree this is a two week suspension at best, maybe with pay. Some guys keep talkin how bad they must feel and cryin and stuff, I think on the next job there going to be super hero's.:clap: They would be around here, course we don't have any women with that occupation wandering around, we're kinda in the sticks you know.

·
Super Moderator
25,905 Posts
I agree this is a two week suspension at best, maybe with pay. Some guys keep talkin how bad they must feel and cryin and stuff, I think on the next job there going to be super hero's.:clap: They would be around here, course we don't have any women with that occupation wandering around, we're kinda in the sticks you know.
Isn't there like a 5 to 1 guy to girl ratio in Wyoming?:eek:

Great elk though :thumbsup:

No elk in Texas except on game ranches but lots of honeys.

·
Hair Splitter
18,322 Posts
I gotcha beat...I canned a guy for doing heroin in a basement of a house we were working on. I left for a material run. He calls his dealer, they go to he basement start shooting up, and the HO comes home. She forgot her cell phone. She notices the basement door open, goes down and catches the two. Needless to say, he was gone and a call to the local PD was made concerning his dealer.

81 - 100 of 201 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.