HostId: HGu14vFVj3eJANQw9d1vp9g6q3GsOQhP+rFwfF+Dcs4kWoiTjIGYd0UrDM2CPBtS

An Error Occurred While Attempting to Retrieve a Custom Error Document

Code: AccessDenied

Reactions: Reg

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,611 Posts
What don't you agree with? The whole thing?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It seems like it just a way to sway us. In this mountain town, we are very close the fracking situation and people are getting nervous about their water. They make it seem like fracking is all hunky dory.

A few years back there was a situation where a worker got fracking solution up his body. He raced in to the hospital and the nurse who cared for him, within the first half hour, her body started shutting down. Her organs. She almost died and still has health problems today. Anyway, BP wouldn't release the ingredients to the hospital because of "privacy". The doctors needed to know what the hell the stuff was so they could care for this worker and his nurse. The worker fared better because of his semi-protective coveralls.

·
Future Post Deleter...
1,895 Posts
They are doing it a few miles from a here.

I see yard signs all over about fracking.

I don't know much about it. As long as people don't trespass on my property I'm good.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are doing it a few miles from a here.

I see yard signs all over about fracking.

I don't know much about it. As long as people don't trespass on my property I'm good.
We all drink the water so I guess it's everyones property.

·
Future Post Deleter...
1,895 Posts
Reg said:
We all drink the water so I guess it's everyones property.
Like I said--I don't know much about it.

I drink R.O water and my dogs get bottled water.

I don't cook so I don't use that water.

·
Hair Splitter
18,330 Posts
It seems like it just a way to sway us. In this mountain town, we are very close the fracking situation and people are getting nervous about their water. They make it seem like fracking is all hunky dory.

A few years back there was a situation where a worker got fracking solution up his body. He raced in to the hospital and the nurse who cared for him within the first half hour started shutting down. Her organs. She almost died and still has health problems today. Anyway, BP wouldn't release the ingredients to the hospital because of "privacy". The doctors needed to know what the hell the stuff was so they could care for this worker and his nurse. The worker fared better because of his semi-protective coveralls.
Regardless of what you claim it is the law to keep MSDS sheets on all chemicals that you use and transport. They have to have them and provide them, but that's not the only reason I call BS.

My brother, did this for quite some time and it's not the boggy man that it's made out to be by libtards and envowackos. Despite the current administrations efforts we are in an energy boom and fracking is a key component. Unless they can control it, they won't be able to control the boom and they can't have that. So they will put out a lot of propaganda and lies. If there were truly any validity to this then you would see it on the main stream leftist media all of the time. Even Matt Damon's movie of lies was a big flop.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts

A few years back there was a situation where a worker got fracking solution up his body. He raced in to the hospital and the nurse who cared for him, within the first half hour, her body started shutting down. Her organs. She almost died and still has health problems today. Anyway, BP wouldn't release the ingredients to the hospital because of "privacy". The doctors needed to know what the hell the stuff was so they could care for this worker and his nurse. The worker fared better because of his semi-protective coveralls.
I call BS..... I've fracked wells for ten years in the 80's and have had all sorts of various fracking fluids on me.

I can't speak to a specific allegation.... give me some verifiable evidence of your allegation,,,,,, not I knew a guy who knew a women who had heard through the grapevine of........

·
Hair Splitter
18,330 Posts
I call BS..... I've fracked wells for ten years in the 80's and have had all sorts of various fracking fluids on me.

I can't speak to a specific allegation.... give me some verifiable evidence of your allegation,,,,,, not I knew a guy who knew a women who had heard through the grapevine of........
Well, Ferris Bueller did pass out at 31 Flavors the other night.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Regardless of what you claim it is the law to keep MSDS sheets on all chemicals that you use and transport. They have to have them and provide them, but that's not the only reason I call BS.

My brother, did this for quite some time and it's not the boggy man that it's made out to be by libtards and envowackos. Despite the current administrations efforts we are in an energy boom and fracking is a key component. Unless they can control it, they won't be able to control the boom and they can't have that. So they will put out a lot of propaganda and lies. If there were truly any validity to this then you would see it on the main stream leftist media all of the time. Even Matt Damon's movie of lies was a big flop.
But TNT..... Reg heard this story, and has certainly studied the dicipline/technology extensively......

Good enough for me, let's stop using O&G, just import it (where incidentally they frac to enhance production)... plus if we ban it we can get rid of all those informative lawn signs.

And 60 years of fracking and energy production certainly is not justification for someone who alledgedly had an industrial accident and apparently dove into the blender.......

Ooops, .....with my logic we'll have to get rid of cars that I heard from someone caused an accident more than once, even several times.... oh never mind, if we quit producing energy and ban fracking, we won't have to worry about those GD automobiles.....

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I meant to say Halliburton, not BP. My bad.

Here is Newsweek article on it. http://www.newsweek.com/oil-gas-exploration-fracking-safe-87557

It pissed the doctors off because they felt they should have full disclosure to the chemicals.

Physicians for Social Responsibility article.
http://www.psr.org/environment-and-...responses/the-big-secret-fracking-fluids.html

1 - 20 of 201 Posts