Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
I don't get why you bothered giving them a call?

who cares what they do...you gave them advice, they didn't take it...so who cares what they do

think of it this way....you may get some future work in a couple of years when their new home starts to have issues due to poor quality.

people aren't stupid...its not magic that some builders are $40k less than others....they will realize it eventually.

you could give them advice...but I think it would just make you look goofy...its not your job to guide people through life

I refer people all the time....most of the time they never contact the person...maybe 1 out of 4x

·
Registered
819 Posts
the longer im in business the more I see true human behavior....no one blames themselves for anything...its always someone elses fault

customers who shop on price alone always get garbage, complain about it, but never seem to learn....they are like crack addict to finding the cheapest price for everything they purchase

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.