Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed some wierd things in my posts, apparently its hard for the thread to determine what is foul language.
I was going to post a message dealing with a cl*************** I was going to take, but I wasnt sure if I would fail or p***************. I am so full of s*************** that I thought a good career would be to learn to play b***************. But I am bad reading music, so I thought it would be fun to mow gr*************** to earn some extra money for my gl*************** cutting cl***************, either way, I know the most fun career would be b*************** fishing, but I dont have any br*************** hooks to use as of yet. Oh well.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
I do have a language filter running... Is it not working right or are you cursing like a sailor?:eek:

-Nathan

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its kinda funny, cause on a couple other posts, It looked like someone was cussing, when all they were saying was "class". So I decided to have some clean fun with it, but it looks like a dirty message.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Florcraft said:
Its kinda funny, cause on a couple other posts, It looked like someone was cussing, when all they were saying was "class". So I decided to have some clean fun with it, but it looks like a dirty message.
I'm glad you mentioned it... I didn't know that the program looked at parts of words too.:rolleyes:
I've edited the list now.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
There was a forum I used to be a member of and some guy would reply to posts with the word "Poop". I suggested to the admin that he set a filter for poop to say "Tiki is gay." Obviously his name was Tiki and he was a complete ****-phobe. All his hard work of filling our forum with his poop now became slams against him...

Just thinking aloud. Sorry.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is way too funny :) :) :)

·
4,617 Posts
Oh, Tiki is gay! Grumpy thought of it first.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
?? Doo - Doo . :laughing:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
:eek: I feel so foolish.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
How bored ( or an *******) do you have to be to pull up a nearly three year old thread?

·
4,617 Posts
Peladu said:
How bored ( or an *******) do you have to be to pull up a nearly three year old thread?
When its a funny one, it always deserves a dust-off, but, in answer to your question, no more bored (or an *******) than you have to be to reply to one, I'd think.:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts