Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Huntsville, Alabama Anyone?

3117 Views 16 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  SLSTech
I've got a lead for a deck in Huntsville, Alabama. Is anyone interested?
Send me an email.

Matt at Breyer Construction.com

~Matt
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
I believe SLSTech works in this area - I'll forward this thread to him -Marty
Reactions: 1
Email sent - sorry I have been at a class the last 3 days and it appears this thread slipped through the cracks. Thanks for the email Marty
If required & I get it, your on my list
From what I have seen (I will find out more next week) they use the Heat Treated Wood (Wolmanized?) that doesn't require it
If required & I get it, your on my list
From what I have seen (I will find out more next week) they use the Heat Treated Wood (Wolmanized?) that doesn't require it
I kind of figured as much but figured I would throw it out there anyways. :thumbsup:
Matt, Marty a big thanks to you - I got the project & hopefully I can catch up with both of you in Indy

Sean - check your PM's
Excellent! Maybe we can all hoist one out there. I'm free Thursday night and made reservations at St. Elmos on spec.
Thanks again guys & it was great meeting you in Indy

Before's

Attachments

See less See more
More??? You really have to love the second one - deck is 11' in the air - sunk into a 3.5" slab by about an inch :whistling

Attachments

See less See more
Finished - you have to love it when the inspector gets out of the vehicle with a stack of red tags & then complains that your no fun because she couldn't use a single one of them.

Attachments

See less See more
Looks good, I hope you flashed the new deck, better then the old one.

It is unfortunately, no longer a surprise to find that kind of damage behind unflashed ledger boards. We will finally start working on a deck that we have spent the last 2 weeks repairing damage from the first one. Think 8x10 beam, holding up part of the 2nd story, rotten for 3' from one bearing end.
Looks good, I hope you flashed the new deck, better then the old one.

It is unfortunately, no longer a surprise to find that kind of damage behind unflashed ledger boards. We will finally start working on a deck that we have spent the last 2 weeks repairing damage from the first one. Think 8x10 beam, holding up part of the 2nd story, rotten for 3' from one bearing end.
Thanks - does this count as flashed properly? Sorry to hear about yours

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.