Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is john. I started my busines 5 and a half years ago when i was twenty. Fully insured and legit. General remodeling, including windows, doors, siding, roofing, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, and more. Its been an interesting roller coaster ride, especially the past 2 years. this site looks awesome.
John Mudrzynski
John's Carpentry & Home Repair

·
Licensed, Bonded & Insur
442 Posts
Welcome, don't be surprised if you don't get many welcomes. Seems people just blow by the introduction. But if you have a craigslist posting you would like to share, your talking a 3 or 4 pages of replies. We have our priorities straight here. Most are searching on craigslist so they can copy the posting here. Kinda a hobby for some. Others are knocking the post that someone posted and bashing their company image for all to see. A very few are actually are posting and reading worthy threads.

·
Superior Firepower
5,089 Posts
Hi my name is john. I started my busines 5 and a half years ago when i was twenty. Fully insured and legit. General remodeling, including windows, doors, siding, roofing, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, and more. Its been an interesting roller coaster ride, especially the past 2 years. this site looks awesome.
John Mudrzynski
John's Carpentry & Home Repair​
Welcome john. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts