Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
Community Manager
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

How will you be spending Thanksgiving? Will it be different this year?

What are you thankful for?

·
Pro
3,540 Posts
Thankful for family and the numerous blessings we have.

I'll be spending time with them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Artist and not a curator
10,612 Posts
Bout the same as Meta. I think we're going to have about 30 people at my folks house. Thanksgiving is the most underrated holiday.

Same as usual.

·
Registered
10,826 Posts
We were going to host the entourage, but about half so far have decided to cancel and remain at home. We're still cooking.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Bending my vegetarian diet a bit the wife & I will be having fresh gulf shrimp & grouper my daughter gave us while visiting G-kids last week. Outdoor time & maybe some hiking as our 2 week window of beautiful weather will be coming to a close soon. Everybody have a safe & responsible holiday

Mike

·
Premium Member
Retired deck builder
4,988 Posts
I'll be at daughters house eating her grub. I'll do a couple of pies, apple crumble and pumpkin. Probably bring industrial size jar of my homemade salsa for chips. Smaller crowd this year cause of covid and unrelated matters.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be at daughters house eating her grub. I'll do a couple of pies, apple crumble and pumpkin. Probably bring industrial size jar of my homemade salsa for chips. Smaller crowd this year cause of covid and unrelated matters.
Have you shared the recipe for that homemade salsa with us?

·
Super Moderator
25,962 Posts
Big ass family dinner. Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles etc

Turkey, ham, smoked turkey, sides, a dozen pies or more. Etc.

Same as every year

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm not including my parents this year, for the first time in forever!! Awfully thankful to still have them around at 89 and 90 years old. Just can't take a chance on killing them for Christmas! Going to drop off food for them, (in my mask and shield) and head to my daughters. She is big on entertaining, and her husband is a great cook. I get to see the grandkids! Lots to be thankful for! + I won the 3M giveaway..:)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Just saw the 2nd part of title. Too many blessings to be thankful for, could list them for days. Like Tang thankful to win the 3M products. Fits well as we used to set up display stages for home shows & promotions for them moons ago in Dallas. Again everyone have a safe & responsible Thanksgiving

Mike

·
Administrator
Community Manager
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't believe so. If you'd like to see it I can post it up. I know it takes a lot of tomatoes, you can always divide it up tho.
I would love this recipe!

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Say hi to the armadillos for us, one of our favorite parks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
If you're planning on staying at any SP in your trip this year may want to make your reservations, they are staying pretty full. Covid has lots of folks camping.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
If you're planning on staying at any SP in your trip this year may want to make your reservations, they are staying pretty full. Covid has lots of folks camping.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
We're taking off Saturday, plan on mineral wells, then goliad. She better call

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 69 Posts