Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tony
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Mine was great and I had a lot to be thankfull for. I had two disk in my neck fused because of compression and everything went well, Was home from hospital by Thursday at 2 just in time to eat dinner. Just today am I starting to fell good enough to surff the web for a while and say hello. Will have a collar on for three months.

Tony

·
Todd
848 Posts
i had a real relaxed thanksgiving...thankful for my kids and wife and of course health...

tony, areyou gonna have a special helmet made to fit the brace?j/k
i hope the surgery fixes what ever your pain is...

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
All,

Mine was great and I had a lot to be thankfull for. I had two disk in my neck fused because of compression and everything went well, Was home from hospital by Thursday at 2 just in time to eat dinner. Just today am I starting to fell good enough to surff the web for a while and say hello. Will have a collar on for three months.

Tony
Tony, hope your fussion goes better than mine. 2 years post op and still having pain.:eek:My physical therapists told me to get rid of the neck brace as soon as you can. It makes the neck musces very lazy!

Good luck with the neck!:thumbsup:

·
Trial and Error Opperator
2,018 Posts
Had a good dinner with all the family.
Although everyone had this flu going around. We figured everyone had it so we went on with dinner...
still was nice to see everyone!

I hope everyone else had a nice thankgiving?

Tony, I hope good heath finds you quickly, best of luck to ya.
I know a dozzen people thats had that done with a good outcome from it. long recovery though...

Glen, having a little one around for the holidays is the best gift anyone could have !!!!

·
Banned
154 Posts
All,

Tony
You mean you had two disks removed and vertabrae fused?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Mine was pretty good. Still no Grandson as of yet though. I have to leave back out Monday for PA to go back to Three Mile Island. while I was home I was able to finish with a Drum Kit that I have been working on for awhile. It is coated with a thin coat of Polyurea with a stipple finish. I have posted picture below. And I paid a friend a visit at his house. He is a large drum collector. He has over 300 kits and 600 snares. I placed a couple of pics from that trip as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
All,

Tony

Hope you have a speedy recovery Tony.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts