Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Last manth i have bring around 22 Labours to work in the company So i ask the foreman to test them before we Deside for the sallery etc

now after we make the visa to them and we have canceled some of them they come to complain that the foreman is asking them for some $$ so he will report to the mangement the one who paid him that he is Good Worker so i was think even if i get red of this foreman this going to be happen later when we will replace so i was think if tere is anther idea

Example : The Engineer + Anthe Engineer + Foreman they sould be sign for his test

but i try to search in the internet if i can find "Example OfficeTemplate" that i can give it to the engineer for every labour that join our company to test them

also if there is anther way to resolve this problem please share it here

Thankyou

----------------
Sorry for the Bad English it is not my mother lang

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Yeah there is!

You need to hire foremen that understand you're supposed to be getting part of their cut. Don't you people understand how it works? You might want to ask your next foreman if he has ever watched the Sopranos. Use that as a qualifier. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hire a recruiting company to vet the prospective employees, including your forman. Let them do the reference checks. Stipulate that their remuneration is partially dependant upon job completion.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Your in the U.A.E?

Hire us!!! LMAO:lol:

i dont know what to tell you other than try to find better labor and supers. as far as how to go about doing that you can do like mics said and hire a consulting company to do all the leg work for you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Build a commission system for your foremen. For example, you may want to offer a commission on the PROFITABILITY of the job for each of your foremen such as 10% of the profitability of the project to be shared by each foremen if you have more than one on the project. Most foremen won't tolerate non performing laborers or other foremen if it costs them money. You could also use it to set time limits for phases such as reducing the commission by $1000/day if a phase isn't completed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts