Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently started a crawl space cleaning/ mold remediation company in wilmington and i have been doing the following for my marketing.

google ads
yelp coupons
emailed tons of realtors and signed up at a realtors sales meetings
talking to local contractors and property management co.
sending out flyers door to door

What else can i do to help me get work and get my name out there. any help would be great. thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you are doing google ads I can assume you have a website?

If that is the case, you can also blog (or get someone to do that for you). This takes more time, but in the long run it WILL generate traffic to your site which will generate leads.
Get social. Maybe make some youtube videos or do some other type of social media campaign to build a following. Again, this will primarily drive traffic to your site...but that will turn into leads at some point.
Coupons are good. Now maybe promote them on social media.
Drive a reviews campaign. What I mean is, offer some type of incentive and focus on getting as many good reviews (on yelp or google) as possible. Good reviews always help your online presence, which helps generate leads.

All these suggestions will take some time, but it sounds like you are investing a fair amount of time getting this thing off the ground anyway. Hope this helps and good luck!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I recently started a crawl space cleaning/ mold remediation company in wilmington and i have been doing the following for my marketing.

google ads
yelp coupons
emailed tons of realtors and signed up at a realtors sales meetings
talking to local contractors and property management co.
sending out flyers door to door (ROI).

What else can i do to help me get work and get my name out there. any help would be great. thanks
Youre pretty diversified as far as the type of marketing you are currently doing. I'm glad so! Be sure to have an excell sheet that will monitor the Return On Investment for each type of advertisement.

As far as Gogle Ads, Ive had tremendous success with Yodle's PPC Ad campaigns. I'd love to share more with you, if you need further testimony. The dashboard they provide to track where is lead is coming from, is very transparant!

Jack
www.superiorhomesolutions.net
www.superhomeinspections.net

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Ive used a Mycologist for an issue in the past.

You should have almost a wikipedia type of website with hundreds of articles backed by reports from Harvard ect on your website.

·
Marketing Ninja
26 Posts
What kind of response is your advertising getting? Do you have a good ROI at this point? Even if you do, take what you have and test it. Split test the headline of your ads, for example. Heck, even split test different price points and pricing structures (single payments vs 3 monthly payments).

Before you diversify your ad mediums, optimize what is working now (what type of prospect is most responsive, what medium do they respond to most? What messages resonate most?)

·
Registered
191 Posts
When you say mold remediation are you certified?..Just asking- i would definitely hookup with plumbers and offer a referral fee for every job they give you..Remember, they are usually first on scene when a flood occurs..Google Public Adjusters in your area-they are hit or miss but worth trying..

I get a ton of work as a vendor for a large Insurance company..Took awhile though, be patient and keep networking..Good Luck

Best

1 - 7 of 7 Posts