Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
might need a bigger BUTT for the mens team too...:lol: :clap: :laughing: ......looks like he's a yodle'n for the big stick......the beard gives him away

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
Mr Chips said:
might need a bigger BUTT for the mens team too...:lol: :clap: :laughing: ......looks like he's a yodle'n for the big stick......the beard gives him away
I was making this for my cousin in Canada lol and then I saw your post so I was just messing with you.

It was a great game and Canada beat them square and fair. This what happens when you put everything you got... And both teams didn't and they lost.
With that said it was some good hockey... Can't wait to see the rest of the games.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heheheheheh I thought....wow this guy is pretty industrious....lol I love the game...and you have had your share of Cups over there in Jersey......I am more jealous of that.......Toronto is so hungry for the cup......if it ever happens.....this place will go nuts...not just the city....but half the country as well.......oh if only...

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
Mr Chips said:
heheheheheh I thought....wow this guy is pretty industrious....lol I love the game...and you have had your share of Cups over there in Jersey......I am more jealous of that.......Toronto is so hungry for the cup......if it ever happens.....this place will go nuts...not just the city....but half the country as well.......oh if only...
Lol I'm not a fanatic of a fan... I love the game, played myself in my better days. The put a lot of heart in that game and it payed off... Most of them play together here or against one another all the time... But it's nice to see when everyone play for theirs own country. Looking forward to more of them.... Good luck... I think Canada got gold in the bag.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
We love ya... just not in Hockey..... Congrats.... Good games.....but neither of us got to put the Ruski's out.:laughing:

·
Nail-Bender
4,603 Posts
We love ya... just not in Hockey..... Congrats.... Good games.....but neither of us got to put the Ruski's out.:laughing:
Because of TJ Oshies shootout wizardry, Russia pulled Finland in the quarters.

Finland knocked out Russia.

So, by some kind of odd, reasoning, the USA helped knock them out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
we understand hockey is all you have canada. be excited, just like norway for winning speed skating nobody else really cares. here is a good question when is the last time a canada team won the cup or even was close?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts