Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the real "how much" question.

How much time do you spend on CT per day?

Kinda sad to say that I have progressed to at least three to four 15 to 30 minute sessions per day. :eek:

And I use to have a life.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
55,697 Posts
Tree fiddy :laughing:

6 or 7 5 minute sessions during the day and on and off when I get home. Could be minutes could be hours.

·
Banned
917 Posts
Its taken the place of sitting on a stool in some dive bar (I love dive bars) how much time is that?:whistling

Depends really, if I'm fulltime working or part time.

·
Banned
846 Posts
It's one of my home page tabs and I keep the laptop in the truck when I'm out. So whenever I have internet I'm logged on here. Maybe I'm idling, maybe I'm actively posting. The main page is always open when my laptop is on.

·
Tech Geek
2,654 Posts
Between the big 3 (CC, CT, & JLC) I probably spend 3-4 hours a day on weekdays. On the weekends..........lets just say to much time. I remember what someone else posted when I first started reading forums in general, I wish I knew who to give credit too.
I knew I had a problem when I checked the forums before my morning dump.
:thumbup:

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only crackhead on board. I manage to pilfer away 3 or 4 hours a day here, but it's cheaper than trophy hunting.

·
strat hd
1,695 Posts
Way too much !!!! But i'm addicted............... Would someone please ask how much ??? Here kitty kitty kitty kitty...............:laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts