Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Custom
15,569 Posts
I’m trying to build this in a farm land in Illinois could someone help me figure out what the total would be? View attachment 529224
View attachment 529223
Without knowing the details that make up the drawing, not to mention the varying levels of quality throughout the houses construction, do you not recognize the lunacy in thinking anyone can give you any idea of how much it will cost?

·
Registered
GC
1,987 Posts
Without knowing the details that make up the drawing, not to mention the varying levels of quality throughout the houses construction, do you not recognize the lunacy in thinking anyone can give you any idea of how much it will cost?
No, no, you're mistaken, it's 3.50

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That’s unfortunate we’ve already made an estimate and only needed a fourth random opinion but you didn’t even try based on experience which is probably close to none

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
That’s unfortunate we’ve already made an estimate and only needed a fourth random opinion but you didn’t even try based on experience which is probably close to none
Hey guess what This site is for professional contractors. I usually tell people where to go but I'd like to send you elsewhere.

·
Registered
Carpenter
282 Posts
There is zero information here that can be used to even ballpark it. No elevations, foundation plan, flooring, MEPs, roof, exterior materials, cabinetry, landscaping, and a whole host of other things required to even begin to talk numbers. So why don't you take your arrogant self somewhere else? This isn't the sandbox for you.

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
26,456 Posts
Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Homeowner and/or Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.DIYChatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.