Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have already done the job and am trying to figure out how much to charge. job cost me $513.00 and is finished.

this is a smal 18'x8"x8" curb poured to gravel grade 6" slab. this is new blding within the last couple years. the curb protects the drive through at a pharmacy. existing curb was only pourd on top of the slab without bar tieng it to the slab or bar in the curb itself. junk if you aks me

what i did was cut the slap yanked the concrete with my skidsteer with a single fork on it worked pretty good. i then doweld 1/2" bare every 16" and built a welded 1/2 bar mat that rises to 1.5" below the top of the finished curb. over kill i know. but will likly last longer then me

i bought a conrete blade for my ts400 and supplied all materials totaling 513

i also pourd the concrete . curb is broke every 53 1/4" after stripping the form i also green cut the sides about a 1/2" deep.

i was thinking id charge 1000. does this sound to much.

thanks and im not to sure if ive posted this question in the right forumn

thanks
Evan

·
Sean
5,532 Posts
All I want for Christmas is one day without this...

The answer will always be tree-fiddy until you learn your pricing (hint hint - Business Section Pricing & Estimating Sticky is a good place to start, followed by a search on Tree-Fiddy, How Much & Going Rate

So the 513, includes all fuel, insurance, phone charges, etc... right??? How many hours did you spend for this whopping $487 you are planning on charging for your labor - that includes all your taxes, etc?

Good Luck

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
i'd charge a season pass into the nudie bar with a stack of dollar bills for each visit, pizza and beer....hold the anchovies

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
im not a concrete guy

ive got about 13hrs into it.

yes 513 was the total cost to do the job. from demo of the existing curb to pouring mud into my forms. we are liscensed, insured, with public works, and the works.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
im not a concrete guy

ive got about 13hrs into it.

yes 513 was the total cost to do the job. from demo of the existing curb to pouring mud into my forms. we are liscensed, insured, with public works, and the works.

Well then charge them $1300 & be done with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts