Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
At 60.00 an hour, I would never be able to make ends meet.
I think your prices do not reflect any insurane, taxes, truck, inventory, and enployee benefits.
Yep you small guys can get by at the lower rates. however if you do decide to increse you size, prices have to go up.

BJD

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
The going rate here is around $70.00 with a 1hr. minimum.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
ryaniniowa said:
The big shops in my town finally broke the $60/hour mark. I try to keep my rates around $30 - $35.
ryaniniowa said:
but my truck is paid for!)
???? Wut duz yore truk paimint half two due with ennything? If yore priizes donut inkclewed :cheesygri the cost of a truck payment then they should include depreciation costs (the cost of wearing it out). Why would you want to charge so much less than your competition?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I am beginning to think that Glass has invited relatives here.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Vietnam vet and know all about the M134 that your avatar is shooting. Any questions?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Ted Glenney said:
The only issue I have right now is how to get this blonde out of my bed so I can get some work done today.
For goodness sakes Teddy - just deflate her and put her back in the drawer. :cheesygri

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Idiot! A M132 is a flamethrower. I'm dogging you now. Have fun, it won't last long.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Can ask why one of you is dressed like miss packman yanking on a big gun, and the other has a yallowheaded penis hat with somthing on his lips.

Wham! Whos the homo now.:cheesygri

Bob

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Well now, I've had a little more than an 8th grade education. I can keep up until I hit the physics end of things.

For example: I understand the death of a star and how fusion of helium can bring about the emplosion.......However I can never determine exactly how much pressure it takes to keep from crushing some a-holes skull....I keep trying though.

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Scratch the LOL Bob, we have been invaded by disrupting idiots. You're our token, we don't need an entire villiage.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
A- hole, Bob is our resident class clown, he also provides significant input which is more than I can say for you and your bozo buds.
Nathan, would you pass me the light sabre?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts