2,210 Posts
Ont the back-
Name/Logo
Phone
License #
Slogan

On the front:

Logo only on the pocket.

Last batch of tees I got they were running a promo-I got my logo on the sleeves free. Not sure if i like that yet or not.

·
Sean
5,539 Posts
Polo's & dress shirts - logo only on the front (all I have right now)

TShirts - logo on front - logo, phone number & website on back (coming soon - maybe)

License # maybe required in your state (if they state "all advertising" & you want to write it off, make sure it is on there) --- I would probably put it on there anyways, the only catch down here is the number changes yearly

·
Registered
7,185 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
Here is one that I've created but haven't ordered yet. I'd like a gray tee instead of white. Waiting to hear if that's possible.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,795 Posts
logo and company name on the front is all we have. I think it looks very professional and my guys seem to wear them quite a bit. I think it gives you name recognition and presents a professional appearance. Can't imagine that anyone has ever called a phone number that they saw on a shirt.
Keep it simple.

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
only worked for 2 companys that had shirts, the large commercial company had us wear ballcaps or toques, the tshirts just had the company logo and slogan on the front pocket

a big name reno company i was with a few years back had us wear button up collard shirts with the logo on the right and our name on the left.

in both instances it so when their are many subs on site the H.O knows who on site was with the general

1 - 20 of 33 Posts