Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who knows how many registered contractors in Canada? And what is the average size (number of employees) of the majority of these contractors?

·
Registered
141 Posts

And he doesn't pay very well, and smells like moose meat...as well, our days are 12 hours long cause of the cold weather.

-Bill

·
Banned
215 Posts
They have No contractors in Canada ... they call them "n. entrepreneur".

Buncha North American frozen frenchies!

·
Banned
306 Posts
I didn't know how to find the answer to your question, and I was bored.... so...

I once saw a very white man walking down the beach with black socks, sandles, and a banana bikini on. My wife said he looked Canadian.

Sooooo, why do you want to know how many contractors in O'Canada?

I bet if you counted guys walking down the street with nothing but black socks, sandles and a tool belt, and times that by the number of streets in Canada you may come up with a pretty good estimate.

:jester: sorry I was bored...

·
Trailer park boy
4,802 Posts
I didn't know how to find the answer to your question, and I was bored.... so...

I once saw a very white man walking down the beach with black socks, sandles, and a banana bikini on. My wife said he looked Canadian.

Sooooo, why do you want to know how many contractors in O'Canada?

I bet if you counted guys walking down the street with nothing but black socks, sandles and a tool belt, and times that by the number of streets in Canada you may come up with a pretty good estimate.

:jester: sorry I was bored...
And what, exactly, is wrong with my beach attire?

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Now you funny too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts