Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a strange question, but I'm looking at buying a small ramp to get the pot into the enclosed trailer I have. I haven't received my SurfaceTek pot yet and was wondering if one of you could help me out. I'd like the measurement from the outside of one wheel to the other. I'm looking at getting a Marco pot also (not sure on 3cf or 6cf) so if I could get measurements on those too that would be awesome.

Thank you,
John

·
Trial and Error Opperator
2,018 Posts
http://marcousa.com/products.cfm?id=54&CD2=Yes

Depends on the style and make of the marco. there are several?
Check out there web page and go in to the blasting sec.
from there look up the dimentions from there.

Dimensions: HP series
3.5 cu/ft Portable Model: Overall Height: 45"; Width: 23"; Depth: 25"; Weight: 285 lbs.

The 6.0 cu/ft is Portable Model: Overall Height: 50"; Width: 31"; Depth: 37"; Weight: 390 lbs.

·
Mobile Sandblasting
672 Posts
Better there are many old post to look through I tried...Post that pic again, the one with your wheels on the handle. That sounds like a great Idea.. I have never seen those pics before so I must have missed the post. I guess I guy could weld some studs off of the side of his handle and slide the tires on and off as needed.

·
Glen
1,504 Posts
John, I couldn't even find that my self! I have to look in to that custom search lol. I was going to put one up from my work computer today but that saves me the time. Thanks.

Kill on this one I used an all thread through the handle. If I want to remove them they just have a bolt holding them. I chose the smallest diameter that did the job and they don't get in my way so far.

Word of caution. I once didn't think and used the wheel instead of the handle to start to kick it back and almost lost it. You would think a chimpanzee would have figured that one out but I got lazy and there you go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts