Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am writing with the aim of finding help in solving the problem. I am moving to another state where the house is already equipped. And along with my things, I move my two motorcycles. Who knows how best to transport them? I don't want to drive them twice to my new home 1k miles. I don’t have a trailer and the car will not stand such a trip. What should I do in this situation?

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
Get a better car and rent a trailer. Or don't move. It sounds like it is too much effort.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Radical Basement Dweller
24,383 Posts
First world problems.....

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,610 Posts
Sell them before you move. Buy new ones when you get settled in to the new place.

You're welcome.

Reactions: MarkJames

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,610 Posts
I got one question: Do the two motorcycles have the horsepower to move the house? I mean, they'd have to be large crotch rockets and the house rather small to move the house with just two motorcycles. Maybe you could enlist the local Hells Angels to help you drag the house.

·
Artist and not a curator
12,331 Posts
You guys are heartless. The man is asking for help and you guys just **** all over him.

It's clear. Be honest with him. He's ****ed. There is nothing that can be done here. No person ever has solved this conundrum. Sorry fella, you're probably going to have to give them away. This definitely affects the resale of them...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts