Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
high dollar
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is service magic related. I have been doing ok with it but you really got to work it. I will take whatever I can in this economy though. So I looked at census.gov but I am not sure if thats how to do it or not? Anyone know how to do this?
thanks for your help

·
Fentoozler
5,623 Posts
Bergen County...Alpine to be exact.

If you're not from NJ...you should probably say so someplace....:whistling

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi, You posibly dont want the wealthiest areas, the middle-of the road areas usually will generate more work and more money for the type of service you mention. High net worth individuals tend to be pretty tight with the dough and fussy about what they spend it on, with properties that are in very good condition to begin with.
Middle of the road, well off but not wealthy people tend to spend more freely on maintenance etc, partly out of necessity, partly to keep up with the joneses. A better target perhaps would be an area of more mature properties, they require more upkeep, the owners expect to spend on this upkeep, expectations will be more realisable and do-able and they are better tippers! It is hard to get rich from the rich, much easier to get rich from the middle. JMO2C J.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts