Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

541 - 560 of 569 Posts

·
Vendor
3 Posts
Hi,
I just found this site, and am glad I did! I've been in construction for almost 30 years, and am hoping to tap into a whole slough of people who have had their jobsites broken into. Five years ago, it happened to me, and since then, I have dedicated myself to finding out the best way to protect myself, keep track of my tools, and make sure I have all the info I need to catch anyone who wants to mess with my tools. If you've had a problem with job site theft, I want to know if you had any success in getting your tools back, and how you stay protected today.
THanks
Paul

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,702 Posts
Hi,
I just found this site, and am glad I did! I've been in construction for almost 30 years, and am hoping to tap into a whole slough of people who have had their jobsites broken into. Five years ago, it happened to me, and since then, I have dedicated myself to finding out the best way to protect myself, keep track of my tools, and make sure I have all the info I need to catch anyone who wants to mess with my tools. If you've had a problem with job site theft, I want to know if you had any success in getting your tools back, and how you stay protected today.
THanks
Paul
If you leave your tools on the site they aren't stolen ,, you gave them away:thumbsup:

Reactions: MT_Contractor

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,702 Posts
It's a hard world we live in and they come like roaches in the night and take em,,

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello, wannabe wood worker here! Own and run a small locksmith business by by day...and dabbling in wood. Visited your site getting feedback on wood working equipment i was interested in buying. Got some good advise...decided to join.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello New to the site

I came about this web site on accident. I was researching some articles on pricing and found this site on google. So glad i did. I look forward with connecting with more contractors.

·
Registered
Residential Remodels/Additions
102 Posts
I'm not sure how I originally found contractortalk, but I've been lurking on here for ages. Probably a random question I googled many years back. I finally made an account and started posting today because I thought it was about time to do so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone ;) I'm glad that I finally managed to find the constructors forum, where I can find answers to many of my earlier doubts :) thanks, guys

541 - 560 of 569 Posts