Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've wanted one of these since seeing one in action....
I just installed one for a customer I recommended it to and they are sweet.
The machining, fit and finish are superb.
If you are tired of the plastic hose reels, consider one of these.
Pricey, but built to last.

http://www.eleyhosereels.com/

Reactions: aptpupil

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Bought one several years ago and all the quick change fittings when I had 8 lots and three gardens.They are sweet.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The quick change fittings come with it now...probably for a limited time.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Mine arrived friday but I didn't see anything about the free quick connect fittings when I placed the order . Hmmm

Thanks for the recommendation Robbie ,I think they owe you one on the house !!!!

·
Box Builder
6,306 Posts
I just bought the 4 wheel cart from the depot. Put the POS together and hooked it up. Noticed it was leaking a little where the connection is to the drum. Tightened it by hand and the weld (more like tack) broke off. I should have seen that coming. Went inside and ordered the eley. I got the 4 piece quick connect for free with the order.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just goes to show that quality sells.

Now I have to get one. My present system is 2 painted automotive rims mounted on a telephone pole (old antenna tower) about 3' apart. PITA

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine arrived friday but I didn't see anything about the free quick connect fittings when I placed the order . Hmmm

Thanks for the recommendation Robbie ,I think they owe you one on the house !!!!
I'd call 'em...ask about the fittings. You never know.

Edit: I just went to the site and a pop-up came up regarding the free fittings. Absolutely call them They are nice fittings.

Reactions: Eaglei

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'd call 'em...ask about the fittings. You never know.

Edit: I just went to the site and a pop-up came up regarding the free fittings. Absolutely call them They are nice fittings.
I think the pop up is related to their Father's Day Special. It popped up when I first went to their site - Thanks for the tip Robie - then when I clicked Father's Day Special it popped that window back up.

I really like what I saw here.

Their videos are awesome. Look forward to doing business with these fellas.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Just spoke with them. They said call them and they'd ship them out to you.

Phone Contact

Our toll free Consumer Hotline is 1-866-523-2363,
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time Zone)

Reactions: Eaglei

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I just bought the 4 wheel cart from the depot. Put the POS together and hooked it up. Noticed it was leaking a little where the connection is to the drum. Tightened it by hand and the weld (more like tack) broke off. I should have seen that coming. Went inside and ordered the eley. I got the 4 piece quick connect for free with the order.

I bought the one at Sam's on Monday. Put it together on Tuesday, and promptly returned it. What a f'n piece of sh!t!! I'm ordering the Eley tonight!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts