Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. Saturday I went to a cookout at one of my customers houses. Then I went over to my new friends house in the evening and things went south from there. There was a lot of this sort of thing going on:

Sunday was kind of a blur. Woke up with a pounding headache and semi-serious dehydration this morning.

I'm getting too old for this ****.

So what did you guys do?

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep Gatorade in my truck. Funny story, she lives on Blaine street in Moscow which is now one of the busiest streets with Hwy 8 east being shutdown due to construction. 8:30 this morning I wake up with a major thirst and a foggy head. I literally crawled on my hands and knees to my truck to get the Gatorade. Laying half under my truck, in the fetal position, sucking on Gatorade, just about everyone I know drove by and waved.

·
Professional Instigator
6,872 Posts
I keep Gatorade in my truck. Funny story, she lives on Blaine street in Moscow which is now one of the busiest streets with Hwy 8 east being shutdown due to construction. 8:30 this morning I wake up with a major thirst and a foggy head. I literally crawled on my hands and knees to my truck to get the Gatorade. Laying half under my truck, in the fetal position, sucking on Gatorade, just about everyone I know drove by and waved.[/quote]

Now thats how you Party

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts
I keep Gatorade in my truck. Funny story, she lives on Blaine street in Moscow which is now one of the busiest streets with Hwy 8 east being shutdown due to construction. 8:30 this morning I wake up with a major thirst and a foggy head. I literally crawled on my hands and knees to my truck to get the Gatorade. Laying half under my truck, in the fetal position, sucking on Gatorade, just about everyone I know drove by and waved.
:laughing:

She ??? This morning???

sneaky bastid got laid too, huh?:shifty:

If you walked past my bedroom window last night you wouda thought somebody won a Grammy'

"clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap"

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The biggest mystery of this weekend is how my landscaping trailer got to Moscow. When I went to the cookout on Saturday I didn't have it. So sometime between Saturday night and this Morning I drove to Genesee, hooked up my trailer, loaded it, and drove it back to Moscow. I was so flipping high and out of it I don't remember it though. Which is probably why the safety chains and lights weren't hooked up this morning.

What did you get arrested for RB?

·
Professional Instigator
6,872 Posts
The biggest mystery of this weekend is how my landscaping trailer got to Moscow. When I went to the cookout on Saturday I didn't have it. So sometime between Saturday night and this Morning I drove to Genesee, hooked up my trailer, loaded it, and drove it back to Moscow. I was so flipping high and out of it I don't remember it though. Which is probably why the safety chains and lights weren't hooked up this morning.

What did you get arrested for RB?
Disorderly use of a Tequila bottle

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
I think I had a good time, not too sure though.

Went to a neighbors house for a little get together. Never really hung out with them or their friends before.

Woke up with someone else's clothes on in the back yard of my next door neighbors house and fertilizing their lawn with what I assume was my dinner.

Wife didn't even know I was not in the house. Have no clue who's clothes I was wearing.

I'm afraid to see the people who's house we started at. I think this might cost me something.:no:

No police in the story though.:thumbup:

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,983 Posts

I can't believe I ate the whoooooole thing!​

·
Registered
67 Posts
:laughing:

She ??? This morning???

sneaky bastid got laid too, huh?:shifty:

If you walked past my bedroom window last night you wouda thought somebody won a Grammy'

"clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap"

:laughing: Funny stuff Darwin.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts