Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone advertise in Homeowner Association newsletters?
Do you live in an association that has a newsletter and do you look at it each month?
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Banned
22 Posts
The neighborhood we live in only publishes a newsletter about twice a year - but we do have a neighborhood directory that I look at about once a week - so that might be another avenue for you.

If I were a contractor looking to pick up work here is what I would do:

1. I would make sure the neighborhood fit my demographic. For example, if the homes were new and most had unfinished basements, and I did basements I would target that neighborhood. If the houses were of the age they needed exterior painting, and I was a painter, would target that neighborhood.

2. I would create a free report titled something like "The Top 5 Mistakes Homeowners Make When Finishing Thier Basements", or something like that.

3. In my advertisement I would advertise this free report and give them a link to my web site where they could download it.

4. Of course they would have to give me their name, email address, and phone number before they could download it.

Bottom line - instant qualified lead that will pull MUCH better than a standard ad!

Hope this helps....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts