Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
got a few miles lft in me
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently started my own business, can't afford a trailer yet, plus I was tired of running back to my house cause I forgot something.
So I made this to carry most of my hand tools. The drawers extend the full length of the bed.
My only regret was not primimg and painting it.

Attachments

·
got a few miles lft in me
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, yea it pretty water tight, except when I go thru those dang car washes, there is a little bit getting in from the bottom

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Very cool! Storage like that is nice because it forces you to be organized. Nice and secure too, just lock the gate and your good to go.

Dave

·
Registered
470 Posts
I can see this guy, he makes his pitch and is ready to close. " I am sorry, I seem to have lost my pen someplace. I have an extra in my tool box. Let's just walk out get a pen out of my tool box." They go outside, he opens the box and says,"this is a sample of my work. You know it is much more difficult to build a functional tool box than doing your project." Bang, just like that he makes the sale, just because of his tool box.

·
Registered
440 Posts
looks really nice and who cares about not being able to use your bed... its a work truck not a weekend sports car, my guess you bought the truck to make money.. just my .02

1 - 20 of 31 Posts