Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i am finally home. the flight about killed me but i am back and that is all that matters. i am on my r and r so hopefully here soon i will have some pictures of what i was working on up. its about lunch time so i will get back on later.
Chris

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Welcome home! :clap:
Hope you are somewhere
that's green and wet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its definately green

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
being home

so its really good to be home but at the same time it is really hard. i am so use to working non stop i am having problums being here. its almost like i don't fit in anymore. everthing seems to move slower and peopel make me mad really fast around here. i spent a few days at my unit to get all my inprocessing stuff done. everybody is asking how things went and saying that its so great to have me back and stuff. only thing is i was gone for 6 months my unit could have done something, like contact me or at least shoot me an e-mail asking how i was doing. it took 4 months for my unit to contact me and all they wanted was some information. nothing like getting hung out to dry.
i also don't know how to operate at home. i feel like i am walking on egg shels all the time. getting reintegrated is going really slow and its frustrating. i just want to feel normal and not worry about something being wrong with me. when you come home they preach PTSD to you. i guess trying to make sure they are covered incase something goes wrong. but aparently no symptoms come up untill after three months. great i will have moved and gone to my new SQ and something could go wrong. :furious:
sorry guys just wanted to get that off my chest. don't want to worry the wife with it.
thanks
chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts