Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i want to get in to the home show and get leads that way. i want to know if its working well and if i can get quality leads from it? also if someone have idea how to find them and how much money is to invest in this kind of home show

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
The good ones are usually hosted by associations like NARI, MBA, etc. The results depend on the effort you put into it.

We put roughly 2k into our last show in February (of course we already had everything purchased though) and so far have sold over 150k directly from show leads and about 50k indirectly from the show (neighbors of project we were working on, referrals)

·
Registered
819 Posts
many of my builders are at the shows...they get tons of leads and some report great success...some say its mostly tire kickers

referrals is and will always be the best....but if your looking to add a few more jobs im sure they work well.....ive never bothered because i dont think it would do much for a plumber....i rarely get/win homeowner remodels....mostly service work

·
Marketing Consultant
35 Posts
The contractors I work with participate in home shows often and report great results. Local home shows are a great way to get leads, get some local, live brand exposure and to connect with the local community.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Home shows are great. If your organized you can set the good leads then and there and call later to confirm your appointments. Were I live there is really only one a year, but I'm sure the bay area has a ton. Companies I have worked for had great success at home shows. Try to create unique booth without being corny and recycle as much as you can so you'll have it for the next show. Best of Luck!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great Info

Thank you guys i wanted to share that i did one show already and i spend around 4k for the first show but i already make 10 times this amount. Now we haveing the spring shows and we are very exsited if you have more ideas and tricks to get nice leads let me know ill be happy to hear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts