Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A home should be able to withstand extreme weathers over the years. It is good to invest on quality building materials so that the residential structure will last for many years. There will come a time that it would require remodeling in order to update its appearance as well as to enhance its foundation. There are also skilled custom fence builders Columbia MO that can be hired to secure the premises of your property. Home remodeling is not that difficult if you have a little bit of background in construction or you are guided by professional building contractors.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,591 Posts
Please fill out your profile information.

Welcome to Contractor Talk.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello fellow missourian, Not to diagree right off the bat here, but I build new homes as well as remodel and I find remodeling way more chalenging. There are so many things you run in to that you can't plan on. When building a new home, if your notdealing with a plumb wall its your fault, but if you are trying to put crown on unsquare non plumb wall you have to figure out how to make it inconspicuous, that my friend, takes an artist. So kuddos to the remodelers out there!!!

·
Hammer
39 Posts
A home should be able to withstand extreme weathers over the years. It is good to invest on quality building materials so that the residential structure will last for many years. There will come a time that it would require remodeling in order to update its appearance as well as to enhance its foundation. There are also skilled custom fence builders Columbia MO that can be hired to secure the premises of your property. Home remodeling is not that difficult if you have a little bit of background in construction or you are guided by professional building contractors.

Sounds like an advertisement to me

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Thanks for coming to Contractor Talk.

There are a couple things you should know to make your experience here more enjoyable.

One is that you should fill out your profile and post an intro as you have been asked to do. This lets all the guys find out who you are and the type of work you do. It also shows us that you are who you say you are. Ya see we get a lot of people posing as contractors here and we do what we can to weed them out.

Two is that we do not allow any spam or advertisement of your business. This is a place for contractors to talk to each other, not to sell a service or product.

It seems to me that your thread is more about selling than it is about sharing information. Thats is why I am closing the thread.

Feel free to hang out and contribute but if we find that you are here to sell you will be banned. No more warnings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.