Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hola, Scott Cason from Austin Rebuild Team, a partnership based residential project management company. After almost 30 years in commercial landscape construction, i gave up landscaping early in 2009 and began gaining experience in residential and multi-family "flips". in November, I organized Austin rebuild team to specifically focus on the first time home buyer market in Austin Tx. As opposed to a traditional general contractor, i offer construction and management at cost to investors for 50%-65% of the sale net profits. After many years of the dog eat dog bidding process, I really didn't want to be involved with that game any more and the angle I'm pursuing provides the motivation I need to keep pushing. Looking forward to picking up a lot of insight here.
If anyone needs help with landscape type issues, feel free to PM me, my experience is mainly in managing $30k to $4.4 million commercial installs but residential issues and design is where i started my career.

gracias!

·
Super Moderator
11,937 Posts
Welcome to CT. Glad to have you.
Your PM's wont work here until about 15 or 20 posts but jump in where you can.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to CT. Glad to have you.
Your PM's wont work here until about 15 or 20 posts but jump in where you can.:thumbsup:
thanks, that shouldn't take more than a few days.... I assume that's automatic and we don't have to contact a moderator?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts