Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I go on their site today because I want some new masonry bits and lo and behold the site is down for maintenance. No big deal just wait till Monday.

Thing is they show on the us site the new gx-90 WF their paslode equivalent. on the maintenance page with a guy putting up OSB wirh said gun.

Checked again later today and site is back up but no sign of their impulse nailer. WTF.

Got some sweet new masonry drill bits coming though

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its nice you can find it there but try calling us Hilti or their site
https://www.us.hilti.com/#/stage1/topnavigation-link-1_foldout/

UK Hilti is a seperate entity from USA Hilti for god knows what reason. Maybe I did not brown nose enough to get what I wanted but it was a no go when I tried a couple months ago. Did end up with a nice 29 pc cobalt drill index for my trouble though. All made in germany aside from the case which is Czeck Republic

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sooo, they came out with an exact copy of the Paslode for likely 2x the price?:rolleyes:
But its Hilti. And I have the red and black fever. I cant help it.

I now got their impact/ hammer drill/driver combo kit, 1400 sawsall and 18v sawzall both cordless and corded circular saws and their 18v metal circular saw. Not to mention the angle grinder.

Not to mention their 18v line is actually 21.6V. I just cant help it I am addicted to their red and black drugs.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, it's your money. But try out the new paslode lithium ion framer before you decide.
My boss already has 3 paslodes as it is. they are awsome, and I am sure the lithium ion framers are even better.

I just so happen to be an idiot who got hooked on a brand a festool price range brand of tool.

My boss has that addiction so it should come natural seeing as is he is the one who taught me the trade from a laborer to were I am now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts