Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to install a high end glass door for a new purse store in manhattan. Ive tried a couple places but they just have your basic store front doors. This job is in manhattan can anyone help me out and give me a company that would provide this type of service . Thanks

·
Working
4,127 Posts
It would help if you described what door you were looking for. Most store front doors are full glass to show off what is inside the store.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
the door i need is all glass door with brass handle with frost finish on glass and top and bottom latch i believe they are called herculite doors and my finished opening will be 34" x 7'8. The building is in manhattan on e66th st. Thanks There is a metal door buck there now which i have to remove and reframe to get the right height the width cant be made any bigger. Thanks

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I have a guy that can handle it, he may travel from long island, PM if you want his name and contact info, GMOD

·
Registered
55 Posts
years ago I did a lot of work for New York Sports Club. They had a lot of custom store front in there and the guy I used was pretty damn good.

Dont have his number anymore but his name was Mike and the company was Door Max, I believe that he was located in the Rockaways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts