Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'm a Painter whos trying to get his business going. I'v been painting since I was 16 and it looks to be the business I wanna do. I hope I can gain and offer some valuable information from this forum.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Great to have you here. There are quite a few painters on this site so I'm sure you will find a lot of helpful information.

·
Pro Painter
2,314 Posts
Hey welcome aboard! I love to talk about painting so more painters are great in my book. Sounds like you've been painting a while, so hopefully you'll bring us some valuable information as well! I'm all ears when it comes to perfecting the art! I never thought I would end up a painter, of all things, but when I picked up my first brush I found something I actually have a passion for doing. I come here because these guys are like me....they really enjoy doing this stuff, and doing it RIGHT! Hope you enjoy your stay! :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AAPaint said:
Hey welcome aboard! I love to talk about painting so more painters are great in my book. Sounds like you've been painting a while, so hopefully you'll bring us some valuable information as well! I'm all ears when it comes to perfecting the art! I never thought I would end up a painter, of all things, but when I picked up my first brush I found something I actually have a passion for doing. I come here because these guys are like me....they really enjoy doing this stuff, and doing it RIGHT! Hope you enjoy your stay! :cool:
Thanks everyone.

I use to hate painting when I first started. I just saw it as a good way to make money while I was in school. But after recently finishing college and seeing the real world, I realized painting is the way to go. Any job related to my field of study wasnt going to pay as much as painting pays me, and I'm talking about being a worker. Then when my eyes opened up to the business possibilities, I knew for sure this is what I wanna do. Now I enjoy painting very much!

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Hello from the hurricane state!

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Welcome fro.....m the big ....easy.....you'll ha.....ve to ecuse.....me ......I'm tryin....g to keep up......with my..........house.:cheesygri

Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts