Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going everyone?
I just went legal in my biz as far as being licneced and having my credentials from the state of WI.
I have been remodeling from the age of 13 when my uncle hired me to help in a 52 unit apartment. I have picked up many trades in the past 17 years that make me pretty well rounded as to what I feel I can offer my clients.
I am really nervous and uninformed on how to market myself, as I have been a word of mouth guy for as long as I can remember.I am also looking to develop the office side of owning a buisness, as I am really not versed on all the things I should know to grow the buisness into something bigger than what I am operating at now.

Also, I haven't made many connections in different trades, so I'm hoping to do some networking here, as well learning all that I can about just about everything, to make myself better at what I do. I am really looking forward to picking all of your brains about a ton of subjects. Cheers!:thumbup:

·
Banned
8 Posts
Hi Ozzy,

I'd recommend you get a website, read a bit about local SEO and try to optimize it towards local keywords. Often you don't need a whole lot of backlinks in order to compete locally.

·
Banned
8 Posts
On a site note, I do SEO for fun, and I am happy to answer any questions free of charge to give back to this community. A lot of people could benefit from knowing more about SEO.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On a site note, I do SEO for fun, and I am happy to answer any questions free of charge to give back to this community. A lot of people could benefit from knowing more about SEO.

I appreciate the welcome guys, and before you mentioned it I didn't have any idea what SEO was, so I researched for a bit and will take you up on the offer to chat when I have the basics of having my website down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts