Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · · Business
It means you actually read the rules here... and abided by them. We get lots of new users who click right through the TOS and think they've found advertising nirvana by peddling their stuff here.
you are right; We have read the rules and I think I have a clear idea of what to do or what not to do
anyway, as I said before, in the signature, I am "hocking" one of our products

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · · Business
It's like talking to a bot.
Hi Joe, I see you keep insulting me
What makes your obsession with Arelia grow bigger and bigger ???
I am glad I am based in Spain, far from you, otherwise I would be rather worried about you chasing us
to end with, I would suggest you to look for help, the obsession you have with us is not normal.
Regards from a "bot"

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · · Business
I respectfully disagree.
If I had construction related products I wanted to sell, I'd certainly be looking at paying CT for the ability to do that.
never mind Robie
Joe hates our product for some reason I cannot understand
Saving water and energy should always be welcome

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · · Business
I do not hate your products.
I questioned your outrageous claims and you failed to back them up with data.
I think your product has a limited use benefit that some people may find useful. I hope you sell a ton of them. I would recommend it to someone I think could benefit from it.
Just be honest about it.
Guauuu that sounds better;
As I explained to you in a different thread, If you have some children at home taking 30 minute showers, this device is very or quite useful and profitable.
just this.

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · · Business
I found your unsolicited response to me to be accusatory, threatening and inappropriate.
I suggest you speak to people with more reasoning and respect if you expected to interact with the public on behalf of the company you represent.
Any further unprovoked outburst will be received as an attempt of escalation.
Conduct yourself accordingly in the future.
same for you
to this moment, I have never insulted you, ....., not to mention the nasty words you used referring me in other posts
Regards

1 - 8 of 8 Posts