Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
FL CBC / SC RBC / SC RBI
317 Posts
I respectfully disagree.
If I had construction related products I wanted to sell, I'd certainly be looking at paying CT for the ability to do that.
I think you misunderstood me.
I agree that CT is a great marketing option for some products.
I meant the responses that were being generated by the one making the post.

You said "It means you aren't kicked out for hocking your products."
And he responded "basically, I do not need to hock my products, they are in the signature."

Uhmmm, placing it in your signature is literally hocking your products. So I chuckled and said to myself, it's like talking to a bot.

Whatever. :cool:

·
Registered
FL CBC / SC RBC / SC RBI
317 Posts
never mind Robie
Joe hates our product for some reason I cannot understand
Saving water and energy should always be welcome
I do not hate your products.
I questioned your outrageous claims and you failed to back them up with data.
I think your product has a limited use benefit that some people may find useful. I hope you sell a ton of them. I would recommend it to someone I think could benefit from it.
Just be honest about it.

Reactions: Arelia

·
Registered
FL CBC / SC RBC / SC RBI
317 Posts
Hi Joe, I see you keep insulting me
What makes your obsession with Arelia grow bigger and bigger ???
I am glad I am based in Spain, far from you, otherwise I would be rather worried about you chasing us
to end with, I would suggest you to look for help, the obsession you have with us is not normal.
Regards from a "bot"
I found your unsolicited response to me to be accusatory, threatening and inappropriate.
I suggest you speak to people with more reasoning and respect if you expected to interact with the public on behalf of the company you represent.
Any further unprovoked outburst will be received as an attempt of escalation.
Conduct yourself accordingly in the future.

·
Registered
FL CBC / SC RBC / SC RBI
317 Posts
A new vendor comes to this website with enthusiasm to sell his products and he is forced into a debate
So because someone paid a fee, no one should be able to question any questionable, outrageous or false claims made by the vendor?

·
Registered
FL CBC / SC RBC / SC RBI
317 Posts
Also, if this site is for professional contractors, how is it that a few seem to be on here 24/7 and post a hundred times a day? how do they do any work?
Any forum that is dominated by a few members of the "old guard" who spend all their time competing with each other for most all time posts, will eventually kill the forum.
And back to the advertising., ever seen a magazine that the content was well over half ads? How many people just throw it in the trash without reading it?
You claim to be a professional contractor but yet here you are posting. Do you do any work?
You claim having long term members that have been posting since 2005 will eventually kill the forum but yet here you are 17 years later and the site is going strong enough to sell advertising space.
You claim too much advertising will cause users to throw the site in the garbage but yet here you are.
Your new founded presence here defeats all of your own arguments.

Note: When you come here with a problem it will most likely be the "old guard" that helps you find the solution.

Reactions: reggi
1 - 7 of 7 Posts