Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Just found this board last week and really have enjoyed the posts so far. Nice to see different contractors in discussions.

A little about myself:
My name is Lynn and I am from Chicago but now live in Tampa. My husband (Scott) and I own Enhanced Concrete Sealers. We provide pressure cleaning, concrete & paver sealing, Kool deck re-paints and minor repairs. I have 14 years experience in paint retail, so it was meant to be that we do this kind of work now. Funny thing is I'm also a licensed Nail Tech.

We have 2 boys and hope they will take over the business when they get older. My 13 year old spends his summers in Chicago helping out in his grandparents paint store.

So I wanted to say Hi to everyone and look forward to making some new friends. :cool:

Lynn Nicolai

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
My nails could use a redo and my cousin lives in Sarasota. Welcome.
I'll let you know next time I'm over that way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome

Thanks for the Welcome everyone!!

Teetorbilt-nails need work, huh? No problem. I'm always lookin for new victims LOL. Men are pretty darn surprised once they had there hands worked on. Trust me tradesmen are blown away after the brutal winter and a paraffin treatment. Ok don't get me going this is not the salon.

Ok-I promise I will talk about Contractor Stuff!! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Florida network help!

Grumpy- Sure think we were talkin mani's. Sorry I haven't been in the salon for awhile since working on the biz and sure do miss the whole nail thing. But very excited about growing our business(pressure cleaning & sealing) and taking it to the next level.

Nathan- I have rolled through Clermont. See this is what I need some contacts in this area. It's so hard when I don't have any contacts here to generate leads and find local products. Just finding a Benny Moore store here was a nightmare.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. Hope I can help out with some things here. (Besides Nails) LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts