Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site, but I can't wait to participate. This is only my second online forum to participate in, but my first regarding my profession.

I am interested in green building. Is there a specific area of this forum that I should start?

Best Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just read the note from the Admin, so I will include a little information about myself.

I am currently building two homes in Audubon Lakes Subdivision in Zachary, LA. One is a spec home and one is a charity home that we are building to donate to a local hospital foundation to raise money for the children's hospital. I am licensed as a residential contractor only at the moment but would love to expand my work into light commercial in the coming years.

I am a member of the Capital Region Builders Association, the Louisiana Home Builder's Association and the National Association of Home Builders and the Better Business Bureau. I will not be attending the International Builder's Show this year but I have attended the last two and can highly recommend the trip. It is worth the money. (I preferred the show in Orlando, but the Vegas show was ok too).

Can't wait to dive in to the forum! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts