Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm brand new here. I'm here to learn and possibly offer a little of my own experiences. I don't know what exactly to say. It looks to me in the rules that you can't say much about what you do. Maybe I misunderstood what they are saying. Is anyone in the spray foam insulation business? I'd like to learn more about that.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Welcome, you can tell us what you do, however this is not an advertising forum. This forum is about sharing knowledge, stories, and camaraderie. G

·
DavidC
2,550 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Please do tell us about what you do, I have an interest in the solar part of your name. The administrators do frown on folks joining/posting only to promote the latest new website or service they offer but do support us freely sharing info amongst ourselves.

Good Luck
Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A little about what I do

My wife and I run a small Solar business in Kentucky. We offer Solar,Radiant heat and now I'm thinking about offering spray foam insulation. I've been involved in Solar for around 28 years now and still waiting for it to become an industry while I still remember my own name. I just started getting into Solar electric last year. Most of what I've done is either Solar Pool Heating or Solar thermal. Back when we had the first tax credits there was a lot of guys selling bad systems for tons of money and the attitude here is that Solar is too expensive and does not work well. After realizing this we decided to learn about Radiant heat and we offer it. I've also done a little bit of Geothermal but not enough to claim I'm an expert. I will be getting into wind power as well because I think Solar/wind hybrid systems will become popular real soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts