Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Goin' Down in Flames....
Highwayman
4,898 Posts
Nice to see you again. :thumbsup:

So you left Los Gatos? I know you'd mentioned it.

Now you better get over to Mike's thread about his hillside deck. Prolly gonna need your help. Looks like he's in over his head. :eek:

He showed up to work in flip-flops. :blink: :laughing: :lol:

·
Registered
26,163 Posts
Last I heard, you were thinking about Colorado, or Texas, or who knows where. How did you end up in Pioneer, and where the heck is it?

Glad you're back.:thumbsup:

·
GC/carpenter
40,529 Posts
There's always room for a great deck builder on this forum, especially one that has 45 years experience!

Mike.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
First off, I never wore flip flops to a job site, never. Sandals yes, a lot.

Pioneer is on the western slopes of the Sierra Nevada's. Population of around 1,100. I'm at 3500'. Somewhat depressed County, so housing is cheap. I have a golf course and restaurant 4 min. from my house.

I bought this particular house because it has the equivalent of a little bigger then a 3car garage. Room for a woodshop.

A retirement gift to myself was a CNC machine. I dabble in furniture, signs and whatever.

You can see some of what I've made here.

https://www.facebook.com/CreativeRedwoodDesigns/

By the way, I owe this return to DWB, who gave me the courage to come back and make sure you guys are behaving.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
First off, I never wore flip flops to a job site, never. Sandals yes, a lot.

Pioneer is on the western slopes of the Sierra Nevada's. Population of around 1,100. I'm at 3500'. Somewhat depressed County, so housing is cheap. I have a golf course and restaurant 4 min. from my house.

I bought this particular house because it has the equivalent of a little bigger then a 3car garage. Room for a woodshop.

A retirement gift to myself was a CNC machine. I dabble in furniture, signs and whatever.

You can see some of what I've made here.

https://www.facebook.com/CreativeRedwoodDesigns/

By the way, I owe this return to DWB, who gave me the courage to come back and make sure you guys are behaving.
Myman's back. Good for you.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts