Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Darren and I'm from Virginia. I am a licensed Class A contractor specializing in bathrooms. I have been at this for around 20 years now. Decided to register with this forum and participate in some of the discussions. I've followed the forum for awhile now.

I like the business and marketing sections. I look forward to contributing as a member here at ContractorTalk.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome, I hope you have some interesting things to bring to the table. Good painter jokes are always welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome to CT DarrenB. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Don't pay too much attention to posts after midnight: nightshift is sometimes strange around here.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
My name is Darren and I'm from Virginia. I am a licensed Class A contractor specializing in bathrooms. I have been at this for around 20 years now. Decided to register with this forum and participate in some of the discussions. I've followed the forum for awhile now.

I like the business and marketing sections. I look forward to contributing as a member here at ContractorTalk.
And you STILL JOINED?:w00t::laughing:

Then you know it's a great place mixed with ALL the different characters you'd see on a jobsite!

Looking forward to you adding sage advice:thumbsup: Like bg said don't mind the night shift. A few:drink: and you're dealing with crazy aunt edna.:laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts