Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is John Lowry, I live in Tulsa, OK. I am glad I found this site. I am hoping to network and learn from this site. A little bit about me, I own a bobcat skid loader, 863 and a bobcat mini-excavator 430. I used to install satellites, tvs, alarms, cameras and things like that. I have learned that that business is dead. I grew up on a farm running machinery and that has always been a love and passion of mine. So now that I own this equipment I am hoping to make a living doing it. So I am sure I will be asking questions. I am sure there is enough experience on this board to guide me in the right direction as well. So thanks in advance. Looking forward to visiting with you folks.

·
Sean
5,548 Posts
Welcome to CT - there is plenty of good advice on this board, the trick is finding it. Browse through the business area, the excavators area, etc... Search will also help & if all else fails, post a new thread. As a quick word of warning - if you have a pricing question, search for going rate, how much or tree fiddy first. You may also look for the Construction Equipment magazine, it generally has some good info related to your line of work. Good luck

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome to CT! Since you are from Tulsa, there is a guy on here that WillWorkForBeer from Tulsa who loves newbies. If you have any pricing questions you should ask him since he's local to you. Good Luck!

·
solar guy
1,917 Posts
Well maybe you should call me so we can work out the gory details. Am I supposed to give discounts to CL members??????????? LOL You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 918-812-4551. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yes it is customary to do this. The usual discount rateis 100%

·
Sean
5,548 Posts
Well maybe you should call me so we can work out the gory details. Am I supposed to give discounts to CL members??????????? LOL You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 918-812-4551. Looking forward to hearing from you.
CT members yes :thumbsup:
CL or Craig Listers, no :censored: way

Don't make me revoke your welcome :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.